5 Reasons Why You Should Consider Ditching Pharmaceuticals and Try Essential Oils
Did you know that aside from poor nutritional choices, chemicals and overuse of pharmaceuticals are among the main reasons we age and die prematurely? When you visit your pharmacist or local drug store, those medications you leave with are just Band-Aids, often causing more damage to your body than the condition for which you take them.
What most people turn a blind eye to is the fact that their doctor has a limited time to visit them in the clinic, and it’s much easier to write a prescription for whatever’s ailing them than to consider a truly helpful approach. Did you know that if you have an HMO, your doctor is only supposed to see you for eight minutes? Not only that, doctors often get a financial kick-back for prescribing particular pharmaceuticals, especially ones that are new on the market. Many of those medications haven’t been thoroughly tested, and are often recalled due to sudden, unexpected deaths.
More and more people are turning to homeopathic and holistic approaches, taking charge of their own health. Doctors don’t like to discuss these natural alternatives because they are not patentable; therefore there is no money to be made. That’s not to say you should go cold turkey if you have a serious medical condition. Essential oils can’t combat all disease. However, if you are having light symptoms (virus, bacteria) and would like to heal yourself before going to the doctor, you should consider essential oils. Following are five reasons to consider using essential oils to heal illness:
1. Essential oils detoxify your cells and your blood.
2. Essential oils are some of the most powerful known antioxidants.
3. Essential oils are anti-fungal, antiviral, anti-macrobial, anti-parasitic, anti-infectious, and antiseptic.
4. Essential oils can combat infectious disease by killing off viruses, bacteria or other pathogens. Some oils have been shown to destroy all tested viruses and bacteria.
5. Essential oils can act on both your mind and your body. Their aromas can be stimulating both psychologically and physically, as well as calming and sedating. Inhaling aromas is extremely powerful. Aromatic stimuli of your limbic system cause the release of neurotransmitters, including pain-reducing encephalin, pleasure-producing endorphins, relaxing serotonin, and stimulating noradrenaline.
Using essential oils on a daily basis can often prevent sickness and reverse the damage done by years of poor lifestyle choices. Give them a try and see for yourself.
(Some people may experience a “detox reaction” to essential oils if the oils aren’t diluted enough. This may mimic an allergic reaction, but it’s the body’s detoxification process. Start out lightly).
Your healed life starts with one step...
Get immediate access to this FREE recovery series to receive:
- My top resources for narcissistic abuse recovery
- Tips to detox from painful relationships
- Strategies to overpower your addiction to the narcissist
- and More!