Ovarian Cysts due to Narcissistic Abuse? How to Get Rid of Them Naturally
Did you know that Narcissistic abuse is directly linked to the formation of ovarian cysts in some women? This happens when chronic, long-term stress causes the hormonal system to become imbalanced.
According to Sherrill Sellman, ND:
The adrenals are the core of the endocrine system. Two of their most important hormones, adrenaline and cortisol, are responsible for the fight-or-flight response. Adrenaline deals primarily with short-term stress while cortisol is produced as a result of both acute and long-term stress.
Prolonged emotional stress is disastrous for the adrenals. Initially, it results in chronically elevated cortisol levels and weight gain (especially around the midsection). Overworked adrenals eventually crash, leading to adrenal exhaustion, where the body is unable to maintain adequate adrenal hormone production. Symptoms of overtaxed adrenals include extreme fatigue (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome), irritability, inability to concentrate, frustration, insomnia, addictions to either sweet or salty foods, allergies, nervousness, depression, anxiety, PMS, sensitivity to cold, diabetes and headaches. Chronic low blood pressure can be a key symptom of adrenal exhaustion.
Progesterone is the primary raw material for producing cortisol. When the glands are in overdrive, the body will divert progesterone to the adrenals to support cortisol production. With reduced progesterone, the body may experience estrogen dominance, i.e. PMS, hot flashes, night sweats, migraines, fibroids, heavy bleeding, breast tenderness, weight gain, etc. Excessive cortisol also blocks progesterone receptors, further contributing to low progesterone. These two imbalances are the primary reasons why adrenal exhaustion leads to estrogen dominance, which is the primary cause of ovarian cysts.
If you’ve recently been diagnosed with ovarian cysts or have experienced bloating, a swollen feeling in your lower abdomen, and tenderness, you can reduce or eliminate ovarian cysts (and their symptoms) through the use of essential oils.
Essential Oils for Ovarian Cysts – Topical Application
Oregano, Basil, Frankincense, Tee Tree Oil
Apply a few drops to a carrier oil (Coconut, olive) and rub over lower abdomen or swollen area.
Essential Oils for Ovarian Cysts – Internal Method
8 drops Clary Sage
8 drops Frankincense
8 drops Lavender
8 drops Cypress
2 Tbsp. coconut oil
Soak the mixture into a tampon. Insert overnight. Do this nightly for one week and then switch to this recipe for the following week:
8 drops Frankincense
8 drops Geranium
5 drops Myrrh
2 Tbsp. grape seed oil
Any and all of these essential oils can also be diluted with 1 tsp. coconut oil and applied to the abdomen. Using both the topical and internal methods simultaneously will result in faster relief.
In addition to the use of essential oils, you can further eliminate ovarian cysts by avoiding exposure to estrogens and xenoestrogens (estrogen mimickers):
- Stop eating soy foods – soy contains plant compounds that mimic estrogen, leading to estrogen dominance
- Eat only organic meats and dairy; in fact avoiding meats and dairy altogether will greatly reduce internal inflammation
- Do not microwave foods in plastic
- Stop drinking water from plastic bottles
- Avoid mineral oil and parabens in skin care products
I hope you’ll consider these natural remedies before scheduling surgery to have your cysts removed. There are hundreds of testimonials on the internet that vouch for the effectiveness of essential oils to reduce or eliminate ovarian cysts, and I’ve also used them to treat my own.
Grab your free Beginner’s Healing Toolkit below and learn more about how you can begin healing from narcissist abuse!
- Disclaimer: This information is applicable ONLY for therapeutic quality essential oils. This information DOES NOT apply to essential oils that have not been assessed for quality, purity, and standardization of constituents.
- Warning: There is no quality control in the United States for essential oils and oils labeled as “100% pure” need only contain 5% of the actual oil! The rest of the bottle can be filled with fillers and sometimes toxic ingredients that can irritate the skin and body.
Your healed life starts with one step...
Get immediate access to this FREE recovery series to receive:
- My top resources for narcissistic abuse recovery
- Tips to detox from painful relationships
- Strategies to overpower your addiction to the narcissist
- and More!