We welcome contributions. Writing for us, you can encourage positive change, reach a worldwide audience, and achieve your dream of becoming a recognized writer!
Healing and recovery is our thing. We like submissions such as: recipes that help with healing the body from long-term stress; personal essays about major transformation after narcissistic abuse; advice pieces with actionable steps to improve self-love, healing, parenting, and healthy relationships after No Contact and beyond. We also welcome articles on using essential oils for different stages of emotional and physical healing; recovery and empowerment for Empaths; and relatable articles for Intuitives and Sensitives (Ex: INFJ or any N/F on the Myers-Brigg Type Indicator).
Tone means a lot! Your tone should be motivating, informative, educational, and generally positive. Help our readers flourish and feel encouraged! Look at what we’ve previously posted. We don’t use curse words or negatively-toned words such as ‘monster’, ‘evil’, or ‘impossible’.
SOME DO’S AND DON’TS
- Be original: Articles must be unique and original to Let Me Reach. Articles must not have been published or submitted elsewhere online (including your personal blog) or be scheduled for distribution on other sites.
- Provide proof of health claims: If you mention a statistic or a study in your article, include a link to that source. We prefer links to peer-reviewed scientific papers, academic journals, and/or credible sites. Put relevant links in brackets: [https://facebook.com/LetMeReachwithKimSaeed].
- Include photos: Photos should be original or sourced under a royalty-free or creative commons license. No scraping images from Google.
- Come up with a great title that grabs readers’ attention and makes them want to keep reading: What problem would your article help readers solve? How will reading your article make their life better? You can analyze your title by visiting this site: https://coschedule.com/headline-analyzer#
- Write a succinct opening: Does the first sentence grab the reader’s attention? Does your first paragraph tell the reader clearly and concisely what the article will be about?
- Write in your own voice: How would you explain your story to a good friend? Use that style when you write.
- Send articles stuffed with keywords: We can’t use articles from done-for-you sites or created to boost SEO or promote affiliate products.
- Hyperlink: Please don’t hyperlink. Put relevant links in brackets: [https://facebook.com/LetMeReachwithKimSaeed].
To submit, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your full post with a working title. Send this within the body of an email.
- Any relevant images for your post. (Send as separate files, not pasted within a doc.) Send only images that you own or can use rightfully and legally (ex: a photo membership you have through Adobe Stock or Creative Market).
- Your bio (200 words or less) with links to your website, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter pages, in brackets: [https://facebook.com/LetMeReachwithKimSaeed].
- A headshot or photo of you to use for your bio.
THE SMALL-PRINT STUFF:
- Submit only one post at a time: We read every submission we receive but we are a small staff and can’t respond to every submission. If your post has been accepted, we will respond within 14 days. If your post has not run within two weeks of submission, we have passed. Feel free to submit a different post after 14 days.
- By submitting to Let Me Reach you acknowledge that you accept our terms and any form of editing the Let Me Reach editorial team deems necessary.
- In exchange for your article, we offer amazing exposure. Our site is one of the top sites in the area of narcissistic abuse recovery, having reached over 10 million readers in 195 countries. With your submission, we will include a head-shot and an author bio at the end of your article with a link back to your blog. If you submit a few articles that are well-received, we may reach out via email to consider you as a permanent author on the site with a compensation plan.